PBS Works User Group is back! This four-day event (including presentations and hands-on workshops) is the global user event of the year for PBS Professional and other PBS Works products – it’s a must-attend for current and prospective PBS Works users and partners. Click here for the PBS Works User Group Overview .pdf.
Once again, Altair will bring together HPC thought leaders, expert users, PBS Works engineers and Altair executives to explore and discuss the unique challenges facing HPC users today – this year’s goal is to deliver valuable insights and practical information in each and every session, including real world user stories that will resonate with all attendees – plus access to the entire PBS Works development team headquartered in Sunnyvale.
It’s a big year for PBS Works – at PBSUG we’ll be celebrating Altair’s 30th anniversary, 20 years of PBS, the release of PBS Professional 13.0 (our biggest release ever), Altair’s 30th birthday – and much more. Be there when we celebrate in Silicon Valley at PBSUG15!
Why you should attend:
- Get key usage insights from other PBS Works users – our 2015 agenda will be 100% focused on user talks and user-requested topics (our single vendor session will be a roundtable with topics chosen in advance by users) with an aim to ensure users get maximum value from your time at the event!
- Gain exclusive access to Altair PBS Works technical specialists, developers, support experts and executives
- Tour the NASA Ames facility on Monday 12:30-4:15 p.m.
The NASA tour is now full. If you registered by 9/1, you are cleared for the tour and will receive an email confirming details the week of 9/7.
- Attend free hands-on training workshops
- Connect with colleagues across the industry and share experiences about using PBS Works products
- Get the latest word on important HPC trends and solutions
- Learn first-hand about Altair's product strategy and how that will benefit you
- Learn how to justify your trip to this year’s PBS Works User Group meeting
See what past users had to say:
- “This is the best professional conference I’ve been to in many years.”
- “The user group was a very good use of my time. I was able to consult with other users who face the challenges as I face.”
- “I thought that the user group was extremely well run. Interactions between users/admins and the Altair team were especially valuable.”
Who should attend?
- IT executives
- IT administrators
- Business managers
- Scientists and R&D professionals
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and collaborate with the best minds in HPC workload management. Register today.
This year, Altair will host two evening events during the 2015 PBS Works User Group to allow ample time for conversing and networking:
Welcome Reception: Monday, September 14 from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Join Altair at our Sunnyvale office get to know fellow users, Altair engineers and partners as you enjoy light food and beverages.
Gala Reception and Dinner: Tuesday, September 15 from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Join all PBSUG attendees at the Computer History following the day’s sessions to help us celebrate 20 years of commercial PBS Professional and 30 years of Altair.
Justify your trip:
The PBS Works User Group provides a first-rate opportunity to connect with fellow users and engage with Altair’s development and management teams. There is no more important event for PBS users and administrators to attend this year – you will receive valuable tips, insights and information in each and every session that thoroughly justify your attendance. Past PBS Works User Group meetings have consistently received outstanding ratings from attendees – plus, we’ve taken user feedback to ensure this year’s agenda is of the highest value:
- User experience talks with resonance across all users, regardless of industry
- Hands-on workshops led by Altair experts
- Roadmap sneak peek by PBS Works CTO
- PBS Engineering panel and Q&A session
- Vendor Q&A panel moderated by leading HPC journalist with topics driven by users
- Plenty of breaks and mealtime/evening opportunities to connect informally with colleagues and Altair staff
- Unparalleled access to the entire PBS development team
Download the PBSUG Justification Letter here – this customizable letter will help you convince your management that it's worth your time away from the office to attend this important event.
Sign up today for substantial, limited-time cost savings:
- Early- Bird Registration deadline: July 31
- Event Pricing:
- Workshops- Free
- Early-Bird- $99.99
- Standard- $150.00
- Hotel discounts: We will offer discounted rates at local hotels – details here
- Meals provided: No need to budget for meals! We'll provide breakfast and lunch each day, with receptions on Monday and Tuesday evenings.
- Free training: All User Group registrants receive free attendance at our PBS Works training workshops, held Monday, Sept. 14 and Thursday, Sept. 17 at our Sunnyvale, CA office. Seating is limited, so be sure to register soon to request a seat.