Simplify HPC Job Submission, Management and Monitoring
Compute Manager is a web-based job submission and management portal that hides the complexities of high performance computing (HPC). With Compute Manager, users gain a simple, powerful and consistent interface for submitting and monitoring jobs to remote clusters, clouds or other resources – so end users only have to concern themselves with the data and applications they wish to run, and nothing more.
Why Compute Manager ?
With Compute Manager users can:
- Save time:
With Compute Manager it's easy to submit jobs and manage data, thanks to a powerful GUI with
smart, simplified interfaces
- Be more productive: Engineers can
spend more time focused on their work and not get bogged down in complex IT tasks
- Increase ROI: Consolidate access to
applications and optimize license availability, to extract more value from software investments
- Reduce errors and improve
consistency: Embed your company's best-practice "know how" directly into Application Definitions used for job submission
- Set up simulation jobs on distributed resources with easily configurable applications definitions
- Monitor workloads on distributed resources, both graphically and analytically
- Manage simulation jobs, visualizing data and results remotely
- Enable secure and immediate access to distributed resources from virtually any Internet-enabled device
Read about more products in Altair's PBS Works suite
, the trusted leader in HPC workload management.
Contact an Altair account manager
today to learn how Compute Manager can benefit you.